As a parent, I always want to find things for my kids to do that are not only fun and exciting, but also educational, especially during the summer when they will not be getting the education element from school. You don't want to bore them with work during the summer, but don't want them to lose knowledge by having too much empty fun.
That is why I am so excited about ROBOTS-4-U Summer Camps. They are enrolling now, and look like so much fun that even I would love to go. My son(as many already know) has autism, and has a need to be doing something stimulating at all times. He does like to learn and is very smart, but gets bored easily.
He loves technology and and to create things, which is why I know that ROBOTS-4-U Summer Camps would be so great for him. A way to make new friends, learn new things and have fun in a safe place that he has never been. He will love it.
ROBOTS-4-U camps are really incredible.
- Robot / Science / Engineering / Day Camp / Challenges
- Camps Girls and Boys - Aged 7 to 14
- Robot Camps and Dynamic Art Camps offered during June, July and August
- Hands on Learning, Self-Paced. Beginners to Expert!
- 1 week (5 days) long
- Days: Monday to Friday Times: 9:00-11:30a.m. and 12:30-3:00 p.m.
- CAMPERS RATIO: 1 Instructor to 16 participants
- Each Camper Individually uses a ROBOTICS or DYNAMIC ART Kit. Robot
kits do not go home with campers but are available for purchase!
-Register early as camps do fill up quickly! Use code USF1550r for 60% off Robotics Science Camp. What a great deal!!